PRIME RPT-D10K Universal Battery Discharge Tester and Analyzer, 12V~96V, ~200A)
RPT-D10K Discharger : 220VAC, 10KW, Digital Constant Discharging mixed technology with IGBT and Resistor and high-frequency pulse, Maximum Limited Discharge Current Rates : Nominal Voltage 9V~20.0V : 50A, 20.1V~26.0V : 100A, 26.1V~38.0V : 150A, 38.1V~50.0V : 200A and 50.1V~110.0V : 100A It supports a monitoring data sheet to be printed, after connecting by a USB between Discharger and PC. Net Weight 42.1kgs Gross Weight : 56.2kgs(Air-Freight) 840 x 530 x 680 mm RPT-D10K can be communicated with a Computer connecting by the USB Serial Port. USB Drive should be installed for the USB Serial Port, before connecting with the discharger and computer. When you press this 'PRINT' Button, the graph will be printed on the above sheet image.
* PC Monitoring for all working process - In order to see the depth of the data, please install the S/W, and connect to your PC through USB port. You can see all detailed processing data through monitor or print out. After purchasing any PRIME product, please download s/w and manual
If you don't have a discharger for 2V bank connected batteries, please consider that RPT-D10K discharger (12V~96V, discharge rate - max. 200A) will be the necessary equipment with PRIME RPT-S500/S600/E400 regenerators.
* The Usage of RPT-D10K Discharger (12V~96V) : The operation will be very easy. 56kgs (68x53x84cm)
1. Remove Capacity in the battery. (if any battery is charged prior to the regeneration process)
2. Check Battery Capacity up to a Cut-off voltage. (by constant current discharging, find the exact battery capacity)
3. Compare Battery Capacity between before and after regeneration.
4. Remove floating voltage to check the real capacity.
(If you discharge a battery for 3~5 minutes, all floated voltage will be removed, and it is a real battery voltage)
5. Check the weakest 2V battery in a bank when finishing the discharge process. (The lowest voltage cell will be a damaged one - it is the exact way to find the lower battery among bank connected batteries)
6. Battery test and analyzing : PC Monitoring for all working process - In order to see the depth of the data (output voltage and current), you can install the S/W, and connect to your PC through USB port. You can see all detailed discharge test processing data through monitor or print out.